Personal Information Protection Policy
EIGHTING Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) has taken the following approach for the purpose of protecting personal information.
- The Company handles your personal information in accordance with personal information-related laws, regulations and codes, as well as its policy on the protection of personal information.
- Before the Company acquires your personal information, it will clearly disclose to you the purposes of doing so and not acquire such information falsely or otherwise by wrongful means.
- The Company takes security measures to safeguard your personal information against any loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, or unauthorized access and is committed to the proper management of personal information.
- The Company may outsource the handling of personal information to enable the Company to transact with and/or provide services to you. When doing so, the Company will ensure the outsourced company’s proper handling of personal information such as by entering into a contract with such company or inspecting such company’s handling situation.
- If the Company receives a request from you, i.e., the data subject of your personal information, for disclosure, correction, cessation of the use, deletion, or other processing of your personal information, it will confirm your identity and then appropriately handle your request.
- The Company will not disclose or provide your personal information to a third party except when the situation falls under any of the following:
1） Your consent to such disclosure or provision has been obtained;
2） When the Company discloses your personal information that has been processed to such a form that does not allow the identification of you as a specific individual; or
3） When the Company is required or permitted by law to disclose or submit your personal information.
- The Company will as necessary review and endeavor to continuously improve its internal regulations and security measures.
August 18, 2016
EIGHTING Co., Ltd.
Yasuhiko Sameshima, President & CEO
To contact the Company about personal information
You may contact the Company via the following channel if you would like to request for disclosure, correction, cessation of the use, or deletion of your personal information that you have provided to the Company. Then the Company will notify you of detailed information about the next steps to be followed.
Omori Prime Building, 6-21-12 Minami-oi, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Contact channel: phone# 03-5753-8181
Hours open: 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays)
You will be charged a fee of 500 yen per occasion if you request disclosure of your personal information. No fee will be charged if you request correction, cessation of the use, or deletion of your personal information.